Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 7 September 2014

Challenge 64 For The Boys

Challenge 64 For The Boys


Hello everyone.

Glad you could join us for this weeks new Hobbycutz Challenge which is For The Boys.
So lets see what fantastic cards or projects you can come up with for the males.

We are kindly sponsored this week by...........



Here's what our design team have created and hopefully these will inspire you to join in the challenge. . . . . . . . . . . . .



As always, thank you for stopping by.
We look forward to seeing your entries.

The Hobbycutz Team     



2 comments:

  1. Cute and lovely DT cards. Greetings from Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT samples! I'll be back with my entry soon! Thanks for the challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete