Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Saturday 9 August 2014

Winners Challenge 58

Thank you so much for all your entries for this challenge, we enjoyed looking through them!


and our winner picked at random is - 
That's Veerle.



 Congratulations - please grab your winner banner and email before next Sunday to claim your prize.


And on to the Top 3 



10 - Desire


14 - Lucy


Congratulations ladies, please take your Top 3 banner!




Please join us tomorrow for our new challenge starting at 9am.

Susan

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my card says "HIP Hurray" .
    I will proudly display the winners badge, thanks so much.
    Love, Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh thanks for choosing my card in your top 3. Congratulations to the other winners.hugs blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, so excited to see my card chosen in your Top 3! Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete