Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Saturday 23 August 2014

Winner Challenge 60

Thank you so much for all your entries for this challenge, we enjoyed looking through them!


and our winner picked at random is - 


That's Hazel


Congratulations - please grab your winner banner and email before next Sunday to claim your prize.


And on to the Top 3 







Congratulations ladies, please take your Top 3 banner!


Please join us tomorrow (Sunday) for our new challenge starting at 9am.

Susan

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and the top 3.
    Beautiful projects. Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card as one of your top 3. Well done to your other winners too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise to see I'm the winner - thank you. I've emailed. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3. See you next challenge.xx♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge & thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 I'm over the moon!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete