Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 13 April 2014

Challenge 43 - Bingo

Good Morning Everyone,
Hope you all well on this lovely sunny Sunday morning.

The winners announcement for Challenge 40 & 41 you can find here.
Could the winners please claim their prizes by email at hobbycutz@gmail.com.

So it is time for another new challenge and our Sponsor for Challenge 43 is Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
We have chosen to play Bingo.




WELCOME to the Home of Digistamps4Joy, a proudly South African company that provides high quality and original digital stamps to craft lovers all over the world!

and please welcome our Guest DT, one of Digi Stamps4Joy's Designers.


Hi, My name is Jackie Cornfield. I am a happily married mother of two and grandma of one. All girls and we adore them!
I manage two craft shops and card making/papercraft is a massive passion of mine. I try to do it daily!

I am on three Design Teams and just love it, blogging has become my major addiction! There is no cure!!

Jacki has gone for ribbon, stamp, button

Bingo - Die Cuts,Buttons & Bling


Bingo - Die cuts, Stamp & Flowers

Erin,
Bingo - Flowers, Ribbon, Bling




Bingo - Ribbon, Flowers, Bling




If you would like more details on each individual project, please visit the Design Teams individual blogs to see how they've done it.

Please come play Bingo with us. Please remember to tell us your Bingo combination. We do not want to guess.

Please take a minute to read through the Terms as all entries not adhering to them will be deleted. This simply makes it fair to everyone.

If you would like to be considered for my DT and looking for some DT work, please add DT behind your name when entering the challenge and I will get in touch as I have currently got a few DT spots available.








6 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations by the DT and I love the Bingo theme!
    Margy (owner Digistmps4Joy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT cards !
    I love the Bingo theme so I entered my box card.
    The only thing I didn't use is Lace...
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2508777?&cat=500&ppuser=205884
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2508778?&cat=500&ppuser=205884
    Greetings ,
    Monique ( niki1 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT inspiration. Love the Bingo Theme. All the best Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun challenge, and wonderful designs by the DT - each project so unique with pretty colors! hugs, de http://creativesmiles2.blogspot.com/2014/04/easter-sparkle-n-sprinkle.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT Creations are amazing!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the others before already wrote, your cards are really amazing! very beautiful! I also like the bingo challenge as I'm a big fan of playing for ex. greabritish bingo online and also did some similiar gamecards with my family!

    ReplyDelete