Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 23 March 2014

Challenge 40 - Girly but No Pink

Good Evening Bloggers,

I am sorry I am so late, I have been in bed all day as I have been unwell, so I am going to keep this short and sweet as I am still not feeling great.

I will be back with a separate post on Saturday evening with all the outstanding winners and TOP 3.

So for our new challenge we have chosen - Girly but NO Pink.

So we would like to see all your Girly cards but NO pink.

Our sponsor for this challenge is - Whimsy

Welcome to Whimsy Stamps!
Home of exclusive rubber and digital stamps, metal crafting dies, designer papers, and much more. All of our products are designed with a spirit of creativity and whimsy by our talented artists.

So first up is -



Jennyfer




Thank you Ladies for these gorgeous inspirational projects.

Please visit their individual blogs and leave them some comments.

Enjoy the week ahead crafting and please come and join us in our Challenge.







6 comments:

  1. Great challenge and gorgeous DT creations! have a nice week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT work - fab challenge. All the best Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the first time join, lovely challenge and inspiration by the DT,
    I have added a 10 th birthday card for my daughter with a lovely doggie.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous inspirations and thank you for a great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great challenge and the incredible creations by the DT. I have tried to become a follower of your challenge blog, but unfortunately for some reason my blogger will not let me connect.

    ReplyDelete