Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Monday 10 February 2014

Challenge 35 - Valentines - Team 2

Hello, Everyone

Major apologies for being late, I have just moved housed and getting the internet sorted took a bit longer than anticipated as we didn't have a BT landline, and they've been struggling to get it installed, but it is all done now and everything is up and running.
The house is getting sorted too and a couple more days and all the boxes should be unpacked and away.

I haven't touched the craft stuff yet, and my hands is itching to get them all unpacked and organised into their new spaces.

Anyways, enough of all that lets get down to business.

I have a few oustanding winners to announce, please scroll the the bottom of this post as I will be doing it at the end. Also I will be in touch shortly with the ladies who has applied to become part of my new DT.

So our new challenge for the week running and I will leave the entries open till Monday morning seeing I was late in posting this, is Valentines - we would like to see all your lovely Valentine's makes seeing it is Valentine's Day on Friday.

We have a Brand New Sponsor - The Paper Shelter - and they have sponsored some lovely images for the DT to work with and as prize we will have a voucher for their store up for grabs.


So first up this week is 

John, using the LOVE word from Hobbycutz.

Valou, using Adorable Cinderella

Chris, using Enchanted Love

Nancy, using True Love

Susan, using gears from Hobbycutz.

Janet, using Adorable Cinderella

Erin, using True Love

Thank you for the DT for their lovely creations and if you would like some more info on these beautiful projects please hop over to each individual Dt members blog.

So here's our winners for Challenge 32 and Challenge 33

So for Challenge 32 - Lots of Layers  we had some digi's up for grabs from Sassy Studio's -

and our winner for that prize is - No 64

Can you please email me at hobbycutz@gmail.com to claim your prize.
Congratulations!!

And our Top 3 for this challenge is the following 3 -



Well done ladies and please grab the badge above.

And now for Challenge 33 - which was a Sketch Challenge - we had a $15.00 Gift Certificate from Whimsy Stamps.
Congratulations to -  4. Susanne

Please email me at Hobbycutz@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Also because there was only 5 entries and they were all beautiful can all 5 entries please grab the TOP 3 badge.
Congratulations and THANK you to everyone who to a minute or two to enter our Challenge.


Well, I hope you all have a lovely week and please we would love to see your Love/Valentines Creations.







5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT inspirations and thanks for another great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your move - hope you will be very happy there.

    Lovely cards from the DT this challenge too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe it to be a winner!!! Thank's so much! I'll write you an email!
    Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects here by the DT!

    I replied to your last email Kobie and was wondering why I didn't hear back.... you were moving, lol. Nightmare, did that myself about 18 months ago and it took me months to find everything. If you didn't get my mail cos it got lost in the move (spam) just drop me a line and I will reply again.

    I hope you have a wonderful future in your new home

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge and the wonderful inspirations from the DT!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete