Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 7 July 2013

Challenge 10 - Fantasy

Hi, Crafters


Hope you all keeping well...don't know where this week has gone but it was pretty hectic...

Due to a few unforeseen circumstances some of my DT couldn't manage their projects for this week...but nevertheless there is still some Stunning Inspiring projects for you to come....

We have a New Sponsor and they were so generous when sponsoring us with some Gorgeous Images to work with...

SO a big WELCOME to Sassy Studios....
And as it is the First Challenge for July we Welcome Lydia as our Guest Designer for July and here's what Lydia made -

and here is what the rest of the DT made...
















They just all super duper...Thanks to my lovely DT for the lovely projects...so now it is on to you....
Oh and please remember that we have currently got our DT call running...so if you would like to be part of my fab team and use some Hobbycutz goodies...please see the DT Call post for details...


Okay so please come join us with your Fantasy/Fairytale challenge....you will have a fortnight until 21 July to enter.


Thank you for stopping and Happy Crafting....








1 comment:

  1. Love all the DT cards. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete