Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 31 March 2013

Challenge 3 - Sketch and or CAS

Morning Lovely Bloggers!

Sorry for posting the challenge late but I have been experiencing a lot of internet problems!

Thank You for each and everyone who entered our Easter challenge, I will announce the winner and TOP 3 next Sunday, so please come back and check then!

But in the meantime please come and play in Our Brand New Challenge!

Which has been set by KathyK and we have a lovely sketch for you to play with or a  theme which is CAS or for the ones that doesn't know - Clean and Simple!
You can us either or both!
And here's the sketch!

And for this challenge we have a brand New Sponsor which is one of my very own DT members - Natali from Iva Nova Chest
And she sponsored this lovely Goody Bag!
Isn't it Gorgeous??

And here is the inspiration from Myself and My DT -ENJOY

Valou

Natali

Kim

Lorraine









 Well I hope you like what you see! Please hop over to the DT members blogs and check out their projects!
The Challenge will be open until Saturday Evening 14 April!
Come and join us!
Remember there will be a additional prize draw for #5 pounds! For entrants using a Hobbycutz product!









2 comments:

  1. Thank You to my DT for all their wonderful creations they have made for everyone's inspiration!
    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge and the delightful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete